Toxinometer® ET-6000 Series
ENDOTOXIN DETECTION SYSTEM
• The toxinometer can provide results for gel clots and KTA using the same sample.
• The toxinometer can be used to analyze multiple-type reagents as well as single-type reagents, depending on sample size.
• The risk of contamination is much lower than when using a microplate.
• The toxinometer can start a new test while another test is running; therefore, if a customer needs to retest a sample, they can begin testing immediately.
• The toxinometer allows to archive the standard curves.
TOXINOMETER ET-6000/U PART11 SET, TOXINOMETER ET-6000/E PART11 SET, TOXINOMETER ET-6000/U NONPART11 SET, TOXINOMETER ET-6000/E NONPART11 SET
• Simultaneously measures up to 16 samples
• Temperature setting at 30°C and 37°C
• Determination of endotoxins in compliance with the guidelines of the FDA and the BET monographs of the Pharmacopoeia (USP/EP/JP)
• Extension modules available to extend the number of samples
TOXINOMETER® PRINCIPLE OF MEASUREMENT
BENEFITS OF THE KTA ASSAY
• Allows early detection of potential product failures
• Generates printouts documenting assay parameters and sample results
• Performs a full scan without intervention
• Build automated test systems with ease
• Offers higher precision and accuracy than gel clot method
NEED ANYTHING ELSE?
Explore our catalog of products and services
Obtain updated infomation on inveronmenteal monitoring and technical advice in our E-BOOKS.
1101 Brickell Avenue South, Tower 8th Floor, Miami,
(305) 381- 1855
Buenos Aires. Argentina
Sargento Cabral 2431